Hey ladies, Jacynth from The Bias Cut is back with us with her weekly fashion tip – All about our Twinkle Toes this week…
Happy Friday ladies! Who else is dreaming about a holiday at the moment? With this in mind, today I’m offering 5 tips on prepping your feet so that when you finally get away they look and feel as great as the shoes you’re wearing!
1. Every day, try to vary the heel height of the shoes you wear to avoid long term health problems and pain
2. Suffer from bunions? Steer clear of shoes that are too pointy or high, and ones that are strappy or have a side cut.
3. Have corns? Avoid over-the-counter removal plasters as they can move, leading to their salicylic acid corroding healthy skin. Instead the best option is to see a professional
4. To avoid painful ingrown toenails, square off your toenails rather than rounding them, and don’t cut them too short
5. Keep your feet smooth and soft by rubbing them once a day with moisturising cream. You should only gently pumice them every 10 days.
And remember: your pedi and mani doesn’t need to match!
See you next week! Jacynth x