Pink-Grapefruit Salty Dog
This classic cocktail is tinted pink, but still features the bitter-sweet taste you love.
Just perfect for a sunny afternoon!
Omit the vodka if you can’t tolerate alcohol anymore. The sweet/salty taste is still gives it a kick
* Coarse salt, for rim of glass
* Grapefruit slice, for garnish
* 1/3 cup freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
* 2 tablespoons vodka
* 1 tablespoon Campari liqueur, or grenadine
* 1 to 1/2 cups ice cubes
1. Place salt in a saucer. Moisten the rim of a glass with a grapefruit slice. Dip rim in salt. Combine juice and vodka (if using) with Campari or grenadine in the jar of a blender; blend. With the motor running, add ice until fully incorporated and slushy. Pour into prepared glass.
Cheers ma dears